Rogers® Specialized Series Gooseneck Trailers
Rugged and extra-reinforced, standard models in 35-ton to 60-ton capacities come fully featured and ready to handle those exceptionally heavy hauling jobs. 100,000 psi minimum yield (T-1) steel delivers high strength with less weight. Specialized Models tackle unique or unusual loads and are built to individual customer specifications in 25-150 ton capacities.
At C.C. & F.F. Keesler, we always carry a large inventory of Lowbeds, Fixed Gooseneck and Tagalongs in our yard.
Our facility is one exit away on I-95 from the Philadelphia International Airport with commercial & industrial vehicle access. We suggest you come on down to view our trailers give us call for more information.
Rogers® 60 Ton Specialized Series "3 + 2" With Stinger & Jeep Dolly Gooseneck Trailer
- Trailer can be configured as a fixed 3 axle, 4 axle, 5 axle, 3 + 1 spread, or 3 + 2 spread
- Shim blocks for the gooseneck, detachable rear frame, and each removable axle allow for deck height and axle load adjustments
- All longitudinal beams constructed with 100,000 psi minimum yield flange steel
- 25,000 lbs capacity air ride suspension each axle
- 275/80R22.5 (H) tires on hub piloted steel disc wheels
- Low-pressure hydraulic system operates gooseneck at approximately 2000 psi from either 16 HP Kohler pony motor or tractor PTO.
- US-DOT approved 12 volt, rubber-mounted, sealed beam lights with weather resistant modular wiring system
- Corrosion resistant undercoating on trailer subframe
- Standard Finish - RBC Red
- Seven year limited structural warranty