C.C. & F.F. Keesler, Inc. was purchased by Stephenson Equipment, Inc. in February of 2009. Now going by the name "Stephenson Equipment, Inc. - Keesler Division" we still consist of the same location, same great people, and our same great service.
Since Paul Stephenson founded Stephenson Equipment, Inc. in 1957, there have been just two additional owners, and both were long time employees before they purchased the company. The second owners, from 1992 to 2003, were Jim Penman and his wife, Karen, and the third is the current owner, Dennis Heller. Both Jim and Dennis had joined the company as salesmen and were promoted to sales manager, assuming more and more responsibility as they became increasingly dedicated to expanding the company. In 2006 Stephenson Equipment, Inc. was ranked No. 5 among the fastest growing companies in Central Pennsylvania.
Over the years, Stephenson Equipment has specialized in the lifting and asphalt markets. Today, the company has seven locations in southern and northeastern Pennsylvania and upstate New York. We have consistently presented equipment innovations, like the utility milling machine, to our customers, and almost any type of lifting, paving or construction machinery that's manufactured is now available at any of our locations.
For more information on Stephenson Equipment, Inc. please visit us at www.stephensonequipment.com.
Clyde C. Keesler saw the future of trailers in 1948.
At the Road Show in Chicago that year. Talbert introduced a removable gooseneck trailer. With the gooseneck removed, the operator was able to load and unload equipment over the front of the trailer, making the process of transporting equipment safer and more efficient. Read Full Article